The annual rate indexation will take place from 1 January 2020. View the overview with the rate changes on our Rates page.
In addition, a number of conditions are changing:
- From 1 January 2020, the separate ride tickets from Syntus Utrecht are also valid in U-OV buses and trams and vice versa. You may switch within the applicable time and number of zones on the ticket.
- There will be a new Return ticket. IWith this ticket you will be able to travel back and forth for less on Thursday and Friday after 6 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday all day. This ticket is valid both at Syntus Utrecht and at U-OV and is can be boyght by the driver with PIN and credit card.
- The KidsTicket is valid for a maximum of 1.5 hours.and also valid on U-OV buses and trams.
- With the Night Ticket you can transfer to other night buses from Syntus Utrecht and U-OV. This within the region mentioned on the ticket.
- Syntus Utrecht Amersfoort free is no longer valid for 24 hours, but valid until the end of the day.
- The U-OV convenience subscription is also valid from 1 January 2020 at Syntus Utrecht on line 50 / U-link 50 between Utrecht Central Station and Driebergen-Zeist station. The subscription is no longer valid between Driebergen-Zeist and Doorn.