It has been decided to make some major changes in 2020, so that the timetable for the coming years will be better organized. The new timetable is partly based on tips and feedback from travelers and drivers. Discussions were also held with the municipalities involved, the ROCOV and the province of Utrecht. All this with the aim of a logical journey for our travelers with where possible improved connections and realistic driving times. The changes therefore have positive consequences for the majority of our travelers.
In the new timetable we increasingly work together with the province, municipalities and fellow carriers Qbuzz and Arrriva. The common goal is to better coordinate the offer together with the needs of travelers, so that they benefit from it. Below you will find the most important changes to the new timetable.
- The routes of the Amersfoort city lines 8, 9 and 19 are changing, so that travelers from the neighborhoods are faster at the station and in the center.
- Region Amersfoort-Veenendaal-Rhenen: a large part of the line network around the FoodValley will be changed. The goal is to meet all the wishes in the region as much as possible. For example, there will be a new line 87 for Veenendaal Oost and Petenbos, and line X80 will travel more frequently to and from Veenendaal - De Klomp station during rush hour. With the changes, an attempt has been made to offer benefits to as many travelers as possible.
- Together with U-OV we are adjusting the Utrecht-Doorn route. In addition to line 50, lines 51, 52, 71, 251 and 271 of U-OV are currently running here. From now on, all these bus lines will run as line 50 with a changed route. The line is operated jointly by U-OV and Syntus Utrecht as U-Link. U-Link lines distinguish themselves in appearance, travel speed and comfort. It is possible that not all buses will be colored in the new house style from 15 December.
- Line 381 now runs once every hour between Driebergen-Zeist station, Austerlitz and Zeist bus station. The Zeist bus station - Soest National Military Museum route has been canceled. Travelers can use line 56 or neighborhood bus line 575 for this route.
- The city service in Mijdrecht has been adjusted. The lines M1 and M2 are canceled. Travelers can now use SyntusFlex, a new flexible transport service on weekdays.
- The route of line 120 changes between Utrecht and Maarssen. The bus now runs via Burgemeester Norbruislaan, Marnixlaan and Vleutenseweg, in coordination with the new line 12 of U-OV. Together, the buses on this route run six times per hour during peak hours and four times during off-peak hours. In Maarssen there is also a stop at Driesprong. In Breukelen, line 120 connects better with the trains and with line 130.
- Together with Arriva we are expanding line 295. From now on line 295 runs all day. During the day every 15 minutes and in the direction of Utrecht between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m., even six times an hour.
- Line 195 becomes an additional line on line 295. During rush hour, the bus runs on the Utrecht - IJsselstein - Benschop - Schoonhoven route. The journeys on line 195 also run during rush hour via the Lage Dijk business park. This connects the business park directly with Utrecht Central. This new stop may not be immediately in use, but the buses on line 195 will run the new route from 15 December.
- The city service in Woerden is limited to the connections that are used the most. In addition, SyntusFlex will be expanded and additional stops will be added. As a result, SyntusFlex offers additional transport for the whole of Woerden, daily between 8.30 am and midnight. Extra driving time will be added around Woerden station.
- Line 201 is a new bus line that runs from Monday to Friday in the evening hours and during the weekend all day between Rijnsweerd Noord and Amersfoort Centrum (Brabantsestraat). The Amersfoort and Eemplein stops are served in Amersfoort, so that you can switch to city and regional lines in all directions.
- There are some changes to the student lines from Rhenen (lines 680, 683 and 690). Line 690 is canceled. Students from Elst and Veenendaal - West can now use lines 50 and 83 and also transfer to Veenendaal - De Klomp station on line 680 to Amersfoort and line 683 to Hoevelaken. Line 680 is now the only student line between Rhenen and Veenendaal - De Klomp. At this station you can transfer to line 683 to Hoevelaken.
- Line 682 from Houten now runs in Utrecht via the WKZ-Máxima stop in Utrecht. At this stop you can switch from the tram from the CS to the school bus and vice versa. As a result, line 681 (Utrecht CS - Amersfoort) is canceled. Travelers from Houten can also transfer at the WKZ-Máxima stop to line 203, for example, to other schools in Amersfoort (Guido de Brès, MBO Amersfoort).
Syntus Utrecht provides bus transport in the province of Utrecht on behalf of the province of Utrecht. The new leaflets and line network cards are available at www.syntusutrecht.nl/dienstregeling2020. The lines and timetable can also be viewed via the interactive travel planner.