After the summer a few small things will change to the timetable of Syntus Utrecht so that it is further optimized.
- Line 76 will travel along the market route past the Talmastraat stop in Spakenburg.
- Line 203 now stops at the new Koperhorst in Amersfoort, instead of the former Paladijnenweg.
- Line 298 is a new bus line that will run between Veenendaal/De Klomp - Renswoude -Scherpenzeel -Woudenberg - Uithof - Utrecht Rijsweerd Noord. Watch the timetable here.
- Line 381 the stop Lindelaan in Zeist will be renamed in Verlengde Slotlaan.
- Line 522 no longer drives past the Loenen Dorp and Loenen Sportpark de Heul, but a new stop has been placed in Nigtevecht Centrum.
- Line 575 will change the departure times slightly so they will drive with a different timetable.
- Line 656 is going to drive more often. See timetable.