You can temporarily not buy a ticket from the driver. However, it is possible to buy a ticket for your trip in the Keolis app or via one of our advance sales points.
It is also possible to pay for your single ticket via iDEAL in the bus. This is very simple: scan the QR code in the bus
(or go directly to syntusutrecht.nl/kassa
), choose the ticket you want to buy, pay via iDEAL
. Your bank statement is your ticket.
Please note, some tickets have a short validity period, so buy those tickets just before the start of your trip or when boarding.
The tickets below are only valid on the buses of Syntus Utrecht with the exception of the local bus, night bus and SyntusFlexbus (as far as they are currently running).
The following tickets are for sale via iDEAL:
- Travel card (60 minutes): € 2.90
- Travel card (90 minutes): € 4.50
- Travel card (120 minutes): € 6.60
- Travel card (150 minutes): € 7.50
- Kid's ticket (4 to 11 years, in combination with a paying adult, valid for 1.5 hours) € 1.05